Monday, December 20, 2010

Ball of Yarn Christmas Crafts

Like most folks that crochet or knit, I have a ton of scrap yarn and nothing to do with it!  I found some uber cute Christmas projects that use a small amount of yarn.  Most of these crafts cover styrofoam balls with just a bit of yarn and glue and Voila!

I love the sage green in this yarn ball wreath from Country Living.

This is a Starbuck's inspired wreath by Kara Griffith.

I love the pink cheeks on this snowman by Happy Homemaker Me.


These little cuties are by Stephanie Lynn.
Red-White Yarn Ball Ornaments
These are for sale at Balsam Hill.
DSC_0345 copy
Another beautiful wreath by All Things Heart and Home.
I love this one with the added felt holly by Just Add More Sprinkles.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I love the yarn ball wreath...I tried to make on once and failed miserably.
Kristina J.

Allison Kaye said...

I love yarn ball crafts! I was going to make a christmas yarn ball wreath but lost track of time before xmas :]
-Allison Kaye
http://www.craftedlove.com

Katie's Nesting Spot said...

I have seen a couple of wreaths done this way but I hadn't seen the snowman or Santa inspired ornament. Those are so cute!